Thank you to those of you who have helped Engine get where it is today. Without your support, we wouldn’t be where we are…a hub of creativity in downtown Biddeford, helping to attract new business onto Main Street and create a community.
We want to share some of our big plans for the new year and ask for your support. Thank you to those of you who have helped Engine get where it is today. Here are our plans:
- More performances: We’ll be hosting documentary film nights with film director Michael Nickles.
- More music: We’re looking to book 12 shows a year of known acts in our current space to start building a music following.
- More youth arts + design education offerings: Our STEAM education focus is on building a robust vacation and summer camp program as well as expanded learning programs for youth after school, both at Engine and at the Compass Project.
- A fully-outfitted Maine FabLab: A CNC router and a laser cutter will round out the equipment needed to be an approved MIT-style FabLab. The capacity will allow us to support the cottage industry as well as teach youth and adults how to use CAM. The Compass Project will be able to cut full-size boat kits for their programs as well.
- The Marble Block: The biggie. Visit the Marble Block website for updates here.
Click here: DONATE to make a tax-deductible contribution to Engine.