Our venue is located at 128 Main Street in the heart of downtown Biddeford. The ambience of having your event in such as space surrounded by art is unique to the downtown. The space is available for public events and private functions. Events will be coordinated with scheduled Engine or Maine FabLab events.
There is available on-street parking after 3pm (2-hour limit goes to 5pm) and nearby managed parking lots. Municipal parking lots are within 1 block but typically there is no problem finding parking for evening and weekend events right on Main Street.
- Individual Engine Member: $25/hr + setup/cleanup fee*
- Non-profits ($150K or less annual operating budget): $25/hr + setup/cleanup fee*
- Non-profits (over $150K annual operating budget): $50/hr + setup/cleanup fee*
- Corporate/Business Engine Member: $75/hr + setup/cleanup fee*
- Individual Non-Member: $50/hr + setup/cleanup fee*
- Corporate/Business: $100/hr + setup/cleanup fee*
*Setup/cleanup fee = $50
Setup/cleanup rate includes Engine staff, sweeping, mopping, breaking down tables & chairs, providing trash cans and bags, and disposal of garbage.
- 40 chairs – additional chairs must be rented.
- Sound system for background music with access from a laptop, iPod, or iPad
- A 109″ wide pull-down projection screen
- Wireless internet
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA CHARGE
- A digital Epson projector and screen (requires a laptop)
- PA system
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your date!